Make your own free website on

HomeEligibilityLegion EmblemGeneral Billy Mitchell Biography
Post OfficersS.A.L. OfficersAuxiliary Officers
MapsLinksMitchellaire News

Proof of eligibility may be verified by presenting any of  the following documents:

If you do not have a copy of your DD214 or other Discharge documents, duplicate copies may be obtained by contacting:

The National Personnel Records Center
Military Personnel Records
9700 Page Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63132-5100.

Specify that a duplicate separation document or discharge is needed. The veteran's full name should be printed or typed so that it can be read clearly, the request must also contain the signature of the veteran.  Include branch of service, service number or Social Security number and exact or approximate date and years of service.